As a second-generation dentist, my love and admiration for the dental profession began early in life. I clearly remember spending many afternoons at my mother’s dental practice, enjoying how she was changing lives on a daily basis.
I completed my general dentistry education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia and my specialty training in orthodontics at Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics in Florida.
When I am not in the office I enjoy spending time with my family. I am married to Michael Medina, who is an ENT at Cleveland Clinic, and have a beautiful son, Miguel. We look forward to sharing many new experiences in our community as our son grows older and we become more involved in his activities.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- South Florida Academy of Orthodontists
- Atlantic Association of Orthodontists
- World Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association